Fall 2021 Tutoring
Fall 2021 tutoring begins Friday, September 10. Check out the links below to take advantage.
Shelley School District Mission Statement:
Our youth will flourish and prosper in the 21st Century through preparation in a world-class learning environment by preparing today’s students to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
This year Shelley School District will work to improve in the following areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility (3 min. video)
- Grades 1st-4th ( 1/2 days = 2.5 hours, Full day = 4 hours)
- Grades 5th-12th ( 1/2 day = 3 periods, Full day = 4 hours)
- Improve School/Home Relations
- Positive Board Relations
Parents/Guardians can do the following to help:
- Abide by student drop off and pick up protocols.
- Spend 10 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Unless your child is sick, be sure they attend school each and every day, specifically until Nov. 4th.
- Stay in tune with shelleyschools website and social media outlets.
- Spread news about "Positive Happenings".
Continuous Improvement Plan & Accountability